TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payment* Full payment is required within 10 working days from receipt of invoice. Your registration will not be confirmed until full payment is received; your registration may be subject to cancellation due to lack of payment.
* All payments must be made in full before the event date. The fees include entrance to the event sessions, refreshments as per onsite schedule, the training handouts and applicable taxes as per government rules and regulations. Please note that accommodation and travel are not covered by the training fee.
Pricing and Discounts
* To be eligible to an Early Bird discount, the signed booking form must received by closure of business on the relevant deadline date, with full payment received no later than 10 working days following date of invoice.
* If payment is not received within 10 working days following date of invoice, the discounted rate will no longer be applicable and the current rate at that time will be applicable.
* A group booking discount of 20% is applicable to bookings of 3 or more registrations from the same company. Group booking discounts are only applicable if all delegates in such group book and pay at the same time.
Cancellation and Substitutions
* Once booked cancellation of delegate places cannot be made, however a substitution can be made at any time before participation. Please email details of the substitute delegate to email@example.com at the earliest opportunity.
* If BMAP cancels the event for any reason, you will receive a refund for 100% of the event fee paid.
* If BMAP postpones the conference for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit note for 100% of the fee paid. You may use this credit for another BMAP event equally treated by BMAP, which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
* Except any conditions specified above, no credits will be issued for other forms of cancellation.
* BMAP is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of the event. BMAP shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.