Negotiate to Succeed (全英文授课)
Reaching Agreements that work
November 14-15, 2013 Shanghai China
BMAP is pleased to bring the latest thinking and strategies in negotition to Shanghai. Taught by a leading teacher and practitioner, Tim Cullen, from Oxford University, the course content is dynamic, challenging and cutting edge, designed to give you the skills and insights you need to reach strong agreements suited to today’s world and which really work. The chance to interact with fellow executive participants from different backgrounds will also bring new insights and networking opportunities.
Benifits of Attending
• Learn how to structure a negotiation for maximum benefit.
• Understandthe difference between claiming value andcreating value.
• Delve into the full range of processes and issues that are crucial in negotiations as revealed by survey research.
• Progress from basic one-on-one negotiations and proceed through progressively complex issues including intercultural, multi-party, multi-issue negotiations.
• Understand how easy it is for your innate psychological biases to cause you to fall into traps that result in you making bad decision- and learn how to counter such biases
• Develop skills of persuasion and influence to enable you to frame your arguments more effectively whenever you need to convince others and especially in negotiations.
• Analyse complex negotiation scenarios to identify interests both at and away from the table and build relationships that will lead to beneficial results, not just for you but the people with whom you negotiate.
• Absorb lessons on how great negotiators deployed these skills to achieve results.
• Recognisehow lies and other unethical approaches to negotia-tion don’t pay off inthe end.
• Adopt measures to build trust in negotiations.
Who Should Attend?
The programme is designed for senior executives from private, public and non-profit sectors alike:
• Vice Presidents
• Managing Directors & General Managers
• Business Development Managers / Directors
• Sales & Marketing Managers / Directors
• Department Head
Tailored Training Solutions
All BMAP's training courses can be customized to meet exact requirements and delivered by our
experienced trainers on- site.
• Address your teams’specific needs with a tailored training approach
• Find solutions to real problems by incorporating your own case studies and examples
• Increase communication and performance by training your department as a team
To request more details about this course
please mail to email@example.com or call +86 21 60527081 directly.